+ NET SUSTAIN ribbed recycled stretch bike shorts
- XXS - One left
- XL - Low stock
- XXL - One left
- XXXL - Sold out
Girlfriend Collective's ribbed bike shorts will fast become your new favorites, thanks to how sweat-wicking, sheer-proof and compressive they are. Made using stretch fabric with 83% recycled fibers from 18 plastic bottles, they have a hidden pocket at the back for your keys or cards. The best part? The 'Bluebell' shade should match the sky, whether you're jogging around the block or when Sunday duties call.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a compression fit
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, supportive, stretchy fabric
- Model A: 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Model B: 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Large
- Sky-blue stretch-recycled polyester
- Pull on
- 83% recycled polyester, 17% elastane; lining: 79% recycled polyester, 21% elastane
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Bluebell
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.