Gatope convertible hooded quilted ECONYL down jacket
Moncler's 'Gatope' jacket has a handy convertible design - you can detach the hood and sleeves to wear it as vest in the transitional months. Part of the label's 'Born to Protect' initiative, it's made from quilted ECONYL® shell packed with DIST-certified recycled down. The brand's logo is appliquéd in red, while the internal toggles customize the shape and trap in heat.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL, 5 = XXL
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Detachable sleeves
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Black ECONYL®
- Snaps and concealed two-way zip fastening at front
- 100% ECONYL®; trim: 100% polyester; filling: 90% down (Goose), 10% feathers (Goose)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.