Marigold set of two sterling silver and 18-karat yellow and rose gold diamond rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's co-founder Yves Spinelli has a passion for astrology and stars - he likens the label's iconic rings to the connected constellations in space. Held together by 18-karat yellow and rose gold links, this 'Marigold' version is handmade from sterling silver and features one band completely encrusted with 1.20-carats of shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds. Wear yours stacked or splayed across two fingers.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 1.20-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.