Scorpio Deux set of three 18-karat blackened, yellow and rose gold diamond rings
- 6 - Sold out
Spinelli Kilcollin's set is aptly named 'Scorpio' after the constellation - the designer believes when the rings are spread out, they resemble planets aligning. They've been hand-cast from a combination of 18-karat blackened, yellow and rose gold - two of the bands are dusted with pavé-set diamonds. The circular connecting links make them easy to wear across three fingers, or stacked on one for greater impact.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Cognac, C3
- C4 and G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 1.90-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.