Sonny Max set of three 18-karat yellow and rose gold diamond rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's fine jewelry is handmade by the same group of artisans since the label launched - each one was selected based on their "meticulous attention to detail, elevated craftsmanship and dedication to perfection". Designed in the signature 'Galaxy' silhouette, this 'Sonny Max' style is comprised of three 18-karat yellow and rose gold rings, the center of which is illuminated with 1.20-carats of cognac, yellow and white diamonds. The dainty connectors allow you to wear them spread across your fingers.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut cognac, light-brown and G VS diamonds, total weight: 1.20-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.