Textured-leather shoulder bag
Before launching Off-White, Virgil Abloh studied architecture and was the Art Director for JAY-Z and Kanye West's album, Watch the Throne. Made from red textured-leather, this shoulder bag comes with a tonal short strap and longer jacquard version that mimics black and yellow industrial tape - a brand signature. It opens to a mint interior spacious enough for a cell phone, compact, wallet and keys.
- This item's measurements are:
- Depth: 8cm / 3.3in
- Handle Drop: 24cm / 9.4in
- Height: 14cm / 5.5in
- Max. Strap Length: 118cm / 46in
- Min. Strap Length: 106cm / 41.3in
- Width: 18cm / 7in
- Red textured-leather
- Magnetic-fastening front flap
- Weighs approximately 1.8lbs/ 0.8kg
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.