+ NET SUSTAIN convertible double-breasted twill blazer
- UK4 (sold out)
- UK6 (one left)
- UK8 (one left)
- UK10 (one left)
The ultimate two-in-one piece, aaizél's blazer unbuttons at the waist to create a coordinating cropped jacket and mini skirt. It's been locally tailored in Melbourne from twill woven with wool, linen and cotton, and has graphic notched lapels, shoulder pads and elongated sleeves. The fabric cutting process is rated at 91% for efficiency in minimizing waste, with all off-cuts donated.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with stretch-knit panels
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Sand twill
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 33% wool, 25% linen, 21% cotton, 11% rayon, 10% nylon; trim: 82% polyester, 13% rayon, 5% spandex; lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Green dry clean
- Made in Australia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.