+ NET SUSTAIN asymmetric paneled wool-blend mini skirt
- UK4 (sold out)
- UK6 (one left)
- UK8 (one left)
- UK10 (one left)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (one left)
A chic study in contrasts, aaizél's mini skirt is tailored from deconstructed panels of tonal-gray wool-blend. This clever use of materials is key to the Australian brand's approach - it rescues deadstock textiles from fabric agencies that share its values and gives them a second life. Style yours with the matching shirt.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size smaller to achieve the runway look
- Asymmetric hem, intended to be worn at the waist
- Lace-up waist, designed for an adjustable fit
- Particularly short in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 6
- Tonal-gray wool-blend
- Ties at side
- Fabric1: 70% wool, 25% viscose, 5% spandex; fabric2: 68% polyester, 30% rayon, 2% spandex
- Green dry clean
- Made in Australia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.