+ NET SUSTAIN stretch-twill track pants
Color: Army green
- 0 - Low stock
- 4 - Low stock
Borrowing their tapered shape from smarter styles, Bassike's track pants prove that off-duty separates can feel just as chic as your favorite tailoring. They've been locally made from stretch-twill and have an elasticated waistband that can be adjusted to your perfect fit. Simple styling works best - think slides and a long-sleeve top.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Pants measure high rise, however intended fit is to be worn loose and low on the hips
- Drawstring waist, designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Army-green stretch-twill
- Pull on
- 94% polyamide, 6% elastane; lining: 100% cotton
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Kelp
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.