Borja2 ski pants
- FR40 (low stock)
- FR42 (low stock)
BOGNER FIRE+ICE's 'Borja2' ski pants have practical detailing, like Velcro®-fastening straps at the sides so you can adjust the fit and a padded panel at the back of the high-rise waistband to cushion any stumbles. Cut for a straight-leg fit, they're made from durable, water-resistant shell and lined in soft fleece that will provide a little extra warmth while you're on the chair lift. The zipped cuffs make them easy to slip on over your boots.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Elasticated waistband with adjustable tabs for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 34
- Charcoal shell
- Snaps and zip fastening along front
- Fabric1: 100% polyamide; fabric2: 100% polyurethane; lining1: 100% polyester; polyamide; padding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.