Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel watch
The 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch gets its name for two reasons – the spherical case is reminiscent of an inflated balloon and the cabochon-topped crown appears to be floating. Making its debut back in 2006, this version is crafted from durable stainless steel and has an invisible clasp-fastening bracelet. It's detailed with black Roman numerals marking the hours on the silvered guilloché opaline dial and signature blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's a true heirloom that you can pass down through generations.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.3in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Automatic movement with 36-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: CRW4BB0023
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.