Ballon Bleu de Cartier 33mm 18-karat pink gold and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch is named after its sleek round shape and signature sapphire cabochon nestled neatly in the fluted crown. Expertly crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat pink gold, this version is encrusted with over 100 brilliant-cut diamonds that beautifully illuminate the silvered guilloché opaline dial. The slim bracelet is so elegant.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- 076 mechanical self-winding movement with a 38-hour power reserve
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.72-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat pink gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: WE902064
- Manufactured in Switzerland
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.