Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch is named after the beautiful balloon-inspired sapphire cabochon inlaid at the crown. Crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat rose gold, this automatic timepiece has a matching sunray-brushed dial, signature blued steel hands and a round case traced with 47 brilliant-cut diamonds. The 'invisible' clasp keeps the bracelet looking streamlined.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Rose gold sunray-brushed dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, silver Roman numerals and markers
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.68-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: CRWJBB0077
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.