Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel watch
Color: Rose gold
Introduced in the mid 2000s, Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu' is one of the house's newer models and became a favorite due to its distinctive blue cabochon nestled into the crown and curved case that sits perfectly on the wrist. This watch is made from 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel and encrusted with over 60 shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds along the bezel and silvered guilloché dial.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Width: 3.6cm / 1.4in
- Calibre 076 Valjoux automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered guilloché dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, Roman numerals and diamond-dot indexes
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.68-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 33mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WE902077
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.