Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch only debuted a little over a decade ago, but is already one of the house's most collectable styles, making it a worthy heirloom. Expertly crafted in the brand's Swiss atelier, the polished stainless steel case houses a silvered flinqué guilloché dial with black Roman numerals at 12 o'clock and 11 brilliant-cut diamonds marking the remaining hours. A single blue cabochon is nestled safely inside the crown, resembling a floating balloon.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Width: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Calibre 076 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered flinqué guilloché dial with lacquered sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals, diamond-dot indices, black markers
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.05-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Deployment buckle-fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W4BB0021
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.