Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch gets its name from the cabochon nestled at the side that resembles a floating balloon and is encrusted with 50 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.63-carats. This 33mm timepiece has been flawlessly assembled with polished stainless steel links that adjust at the back for a comfortable feel. The curved case has a silvered guilloché opaline dial and black Roman numerals centered with blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's the perfect gift to pass down for generations to come.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut white diamonds, total weight: 0.63-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W6920071
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.