Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm stainless steel watch
The 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch gets its name for two reasons – the spherical case is reminiscent of an inflated balloon and the cabochon-topped crown appears to be floating. Making its debut back in 2006, this version is crafted from durable stainless steel and has an invisible clasp-fastening bracelet. It's detailed with black Roman numerals marking the hours on the silvered guilloché opaline dial and signature blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's a true heirloom that you can pass down through generations.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Automatic movement with 36-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: CRW4BB0023
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.