Santos de Cartier Automatic 35mm medium stainless steel watch
As a brand known for its inimitable attention to detail, its unsurprising that Cartier's 'Santos de Cartier' watch is precisely weighted for a perfect fit on the wrist. Named after the Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont whom it was originally designed for, it's powered by Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement and has a silvered opaline dial set with elongated Roman numerals and sword-shaped hands. The 'SmartLink' steel bracelet is adjustable and can be easily switched out for the tan leather strap.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.3in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hour, minute and second hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet; additional tan leather strap (Calf)
- Case width: 35.1mm; case thickness: 8.83mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: WSSA0029
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.