Pasha de Cartier Automatic 35mm stainless steel watch
Pasha de Cartier has been a cult watch since its creation in 1985. Revived from the Maison's archives, this version has a sleek stainless steel case that houses a silvered guilloché opaline dial. Black Arabic numerals and blued steel, diamond-shaped hands glitter above it. Swap out the bracelet for the midnight-blue alligator strap when the occasion calls for it.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement
- 23 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Additional buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 35mm; case thickness: 9.37mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WSPA0013
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.