Happy Hearts 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Every part of Chopard's 18-karat white gold ring is crafted by specialist artisans - the heart setting is made in the house's own foundry, and the iconic signature is hand-etched onto the sapphire glass casing. The contrast between the inset diamonds and freely moving one has a beautiful light-catching effect.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Full-cut E-F VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.22-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.