Temporary Color Gel Light Chestnut, 100ml
Christophe Robin's award-winning gel color is designed to temporarily maintain roots (or cover-up those pesky gray hairs) between salon visits. Made from 92% natural ingredients, 'Light Chestnut' is a soft brown that's perfect for brunettes.
- Not suitable for bleached hair or highlights more than two shades lighter than base color
- Free from ammonia and peroxide
- Washes out evenly over five to seven shampoos
Instructions for use:
- For full head of color, apply gel through strands and work product evenly with your hands
- For root touch-up, massage gel directly onto scalp, working in small sections to evenly distribute color
- For targeting grays, apply product onto the applicator bristles and brush onto gray hair
- Apply a mask to the rest of your hair to prevent strands from absorbing the color
- 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.
- Made in Italy
Ingredients: Aqua (water), propanediol, hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Polyquaternium-44, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), inula crithmoide leaf/flower extract, Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, ethanolamine, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, basic blue 99, basic brown 17, basic brown 16, hc yellow no. 2, HC blue no. 12, 4-hydroxypropylamino-3-nitrophenol
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.