Strapless poplin and wool-blend grain de poudre maxi dress
- UK6 (one left)
- UK8 (one left)
Christopher Esber has such a fresh, unexpected approach to design, which results in striking pieces like this dress. Part of the Spring '21 lineup, it has a strapless bodice made from wool-blend grain de poudre and a voluminous poplin skirt emphasized by structural gathering.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Elasticated at the bust
- Ties at the back for an adjustable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
- Black wool-blend grain de poudre and poplin
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Fabric1: 95% wool, 5% spandex; fabric2: 72% nylon, 28% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.