Belalp stirrup ski pants
- FR42 (sold out)
- FR44 (sold out)
- FR46 (low stock)
Fusalp's 'Belalp' pants have stirrup cuffs so they don't bunch up or come untucked from your boots during mountain activities. Made from shell that's lined in insulating fleece, this slim-fit pair is cut to sit high on the waist and appliquéd with the brand's emblem. Wear them with one of the label's jackets.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Mid-rise, cut for a slim fit
- Heavy-duty, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black shell
- Hook, snap and zip fastening at front
- Fabric1: 77% polyamide, 23% polyurethane; fabric2: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; lining: 100% polyamide
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.