Tipi III bootcut ski pants
- FR44 (low stock)
Fusalp was born in the heart of the French Alps in the early '50s and its collections today still offer up some of the most stylish, high-performance clothing for the slopes. These bootcut 'Tipi III' ski pants are made from stretch-shell treated with a water-repellent finish to keep you comfortable and dry. They're equipped with ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit over your boots.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit with a bootcut hem
- Internal ankle gaiters with silicone grips for a secure fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Navy stretch-shell
- Snap and concealed zip fastening at front
- 77% polyamide, 23% polyurethane; trim: 95% polyethylene, 5% polyurethane; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Marine
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.