Blaze 18-karat white gold multi-stone ring
Color: White gold
Garrard's 'Blaze' ring is inspired by Princess Diana's - and now the Duchess of Cambridge's - iconic engagement ring. Handcrafted by master artisans from 18-karat white gold, it's set with a glowing white agate and opals, mother-of-pearl and shimmering diamonds mounted in the design's signature oval-shape silhouette.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Height of Embellishment: 2.5cm / 1in
- Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Circumference: 54cm / 21.3in
- Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- White opals; white agate; D-F VS+ diamonds, total weight: 0.60-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.