Pippa belted flared ski pants
- UK12 (low stock)
Goldbergh's 'Pippa' ski pants are not only sleek, but designed with plenty of practical details for unrestricted movement. They're made from four-way stretch-shell and have a belt to keep them in place. The cuffs are flared and fitted with zips to sit comfortably over boots.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, intended for a slim fit with a flared hem
- Internal ankle gaiters
- Mid-weight, breathable, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Black stretch-shell
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 49% polyester, 30% polyamide, 12% polyurethane, 9% elastane; lining: 100% polyamide
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.