Cape Cod 23mm small stainless steel and leather watch
Henri d'Origny designed the first Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch in 1991 and it's since become an iconic timepiece for the Maison. This model has an elegant 23mm dial framed by a stainless steel case incorporating the house's anchor motif. The wraparound black leather strap features signature saddle stitching and will age beautifully with time and wear.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Circumference: 33cm / 12.9in
- Min. Circumference: 30cm / 11.9in
- Width: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.5in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered opaline dial
- Silver baton hands and numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 23mm; case height: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W049581WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.