Heure H Double Jeu 21mm small stainless steel, lacquer, leather and diamond watch
Hermès creates every element of its fine watches in its Bienne workshop - the Swiss region is prestigious for watchmaking. This 'Heure H Double Jeu' timepiece has an H-shaped stainless steel case detailed with black lacquer and scores of sparkling diamonds that are mirrored inside on the dial, too. It's stamped with the brand's logo and free of numerals and markers for a beautifully sleek finish.
Each Hermès 'Heure H Double Jeu' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 6in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Diamond-encrusted black dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- Stainless steel and black lacquer case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W046490WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.