Lollipop Carnevale 18-karat gold, mother-of-pearl, diamond and ceramic ring
Designer Ippolita Rostagno started her eponymous fine jewelry collection as a way of translating her love of sculpture into a form of wearable art. From the 'Lollipop' collection, this 'Carnevale' ring is handmade from 18-karat gold and glossy black ceramic. It's centered with a faceted mother-of-pearl that's outlined in 0.16-carats of shimmering diamonds. We think it makes a beautiful gift, especially with the matching earrings.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- H-I diamonds, total weight: 0.16-carats
- Mother-of-pearl: China
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.