+ NET SUSTAIN Splendid Isolation tie-front cutout floral-jacquard jumpsuit
- US0 (sold out)
- US2 (sold out)
- US4 (low stock)
- US6 (sold out)
Johanna Ortiz's 'Splendid Isolation' jumpsuit is locally made in Colombia from upcycled floral-jacquard in an effort to reduce waste. Woven with lustrous botanicals, it has puffed sleeves and ties that create a cutout at the front, revealing a glimpse of skin.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist with slim pants, tapered at the hem
- Ties at the front for an adjustable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Black floral-jacquard
- Ties and concealed hook fastening at front
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Colombia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.