+ NET SUSTAIN x LG Electronics organic linen midi skirt
Color: Pastel yellow
- x small (low stock)
- small (low stock)
- medium (sold out)
Parisian label Le Kasha has been crafting clothes for over a century, and natural textiles like linen are its signature. Locally made in France, this certified organic midi skirt has engraved gold buttons along the side and a dramatic thigh slit. It’s part of our innovative collaborative capsule with LG Electronics which uses AI DD™ technology to ensure the machine washable clothes are super easy to care for.
The capsule was especially created to be 100% machine washable and will launch alongside LG Electronics' #careforwhatyouwear campaign.
This product was Locally Made and created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Ankle length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Pastel-yellow organic linen
- Button fastenings through side
- 100% organic linen
- Machine wash
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.