+ Ken Price Le Palme embroidered printed cotton-jersey sweatshirt
- x small
- large (sold out)
It was in ceramics that Ken Price first made his name but it's the artist's joyful use of color that drew Loewe's creative director Jonathan Anderson to his work. The print that adorns the front of this relaxed jersey-sweatshirt is taken from one of his decorative plates and recalls LA in the winter. Wear yours with vintage-inspired jeans.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Take the next size down if you wish to achieve a closer fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Multicolored cotton-jersey
- Slips on
- 100% cotton; trim:100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.