+ NET SUSTAIN Castello convertible Lurex-trimmed cotton-canvas mini dress
- medium (low stock)
- large (sold out)
ARTCLUB's founder Heidi Middleton knows that versatility is the key to creating a more environmentally friendly wardrobe, which is why the brand's designs offer so many styling options. This convertible 'Castello' mini dress has been locally made in Australia from deadstock cotton-canvas and has voluminous off-the-shoulder Lurex sleeves that you can detach to create a strapless silhouette. Wear it with pumps or sneakers, depending on the occasion.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slim fit with oversized sleeves
- Designed to be worn multiple ways
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Beige cotton-canvas, gold Lurex
- Zip fastening along back
- 100% cotton; trim: 40% polyester, 39% Lurex, 21% metallic fibers
- Dry clean
- Made in Australia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.