14-karat gold, pearl and diamond ring
Mizuki's ring is a visual representation of the founder's love for pearls. Cast from 14-karat gold, it has an open design with a lustrous freshwater stone at one end and a diamond-encrusted heart at the other. We like it with the matching cuff.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Freshwater pearl; diamonds, total weight: 0.06-carats
- Freshwater pearl: China
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.