MOTHER OF PEARL
+ NET SUSTAIN Heidi floral-print TENCEL Lyocell-jacquard mini dress
- UK6 (low stock)
- UK8 (low stock)
- UK10 (one left)
Mother of Pearl is devoted to creating stylish pieces using sustainable materials wherever possible. Made from TENCEL™ Lyocell derived from wood pulp, this 'Heidi' dress is printed with an array of florals and jacquard-woven with diagonal stripes. It has a flattering fitted waist contrasting by puffed sleeves and a floaty mini skirt. Match your earrings to the hammered gold-tone buttons.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Oversized sleeves
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
- Multicolored TENCEL™ Lyocell-jacquard
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.