Survival 30, 30ml
Built with mineral-only SPF30 UVB and UVA protection, NIOD's 'Survival 30' is a powerful serum which uses 10 technologies to restore your skin's natural balance and even texture. This includes Yeast-Derived Superoxide Dismutase which helps fight the ongoing and damaging effect of superoxide in cells, as well as Purified Deep-Sea Algae to shield against urban pollution and the development of premature aging.
- Formulated with Tomato Carotenoid Complex to reduce the appearance of redness associated with light exposure
- Targets the aging effects of free-radicals, pollution, smog and stress
- Purified Mediterranean Brown Algae supports calcium bioavailability which is essential to the function of healthy skin
Instructions for use:
- Shake well before use
- Smooth onto face in gentle, circular motions
- Use in the morning, reapplying every 2 hours if continued UV exposure is expected
- 30ml/ 1fl.oz.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Squalane, Inulin, Algae Extract, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Xanthophyll, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melanin, Sucrose, Tapioca Starch, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Isoceteth-20, Tromethamine, Triethanolamine, Polyurethane-34, Ethoxydiglycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.