The same hair treatment used by clients of PHILIP KINGSLEY's London and New York clinics, this 'Original Elasticizer' was created for Audrey Hepburn to combat the stress of movie set styling. Deeply conditioning, it's designed to strengthen dry, brittle or damaged hair with Hydrolyzed Elastin while hydrating Castor and Olive oils bring a natural shine. When used as a pre-shampoo treatment it reduces frizz without weighing hair down.
- Perfect for use on dry, fine, frizzy or overly processed hair
- Comes with a plastic cap
- UV filters provide residual protection
Instructions for use:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair with warm water and apply to mid lengths and ends, paying particular attention to dry broken areas
- Work into hair with fingertips, cover with plastic cap and leave for around 20 minutes
- Rinse with water and follow with appropriate shampoo and conditioner
- For very dry or damaged hair, dampen hair slightly and leave on overnight
- For best results, use 1-2 times a week
- 150ml/ 5.07fl.oz.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Trideceth-12, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.