+ NET SUSTAIN Janice knitted cardigan, camisole and midi skirt set
- x small (low stock)
- small (sold out)
- medium (one left)
- large (one left)
- x large (one left)
Reformation's 'Janice' set is made up of a cropped camisole, cardigan and midi skirt, each made from verified deadstock fabric otherwise destined for landfill. It's cut to accentuate curves and includes thoughtful details like an elasticated waistband and gathered cuffs. Team yours with loafers and a mini bag.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Slim fitting cardigan and top with midi-length skirt, designed to be worn at the waist
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 178cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a size Small
- Camel polyester and rayon-blend
- Button fastenings through front
- 83% polyester, 17% rayon
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Buff
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.