14-karat gold emerald ring
Retrouvaí's ring is artfully molded to depict a puzzle piece, which is meant to represent that we are each 'part of a much larger picture'. It's been handmade in the label's LA studio from polished 14-karat gold and encrusted with a glowing oval-cut emerald.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Oval-cut emerald, total weight: 2.49-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.