18-karat rose gold sapphire ring
- 6 - Sold out
Mother-daughter duo Ladan and Tania Shayan launched SHAY in 2002 to build a collection of 'elevated jewelry for the every day'. This ring is cast from 18-karat rose gold in a chunky chain link silhouette and encrusted with 3.00-carats of sparkling pink sapphires.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Sapphires, total weight: 3.00-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.