Ruffled cloqué mini dress
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (low stock)
- UK10 (sold out)
Simone Rocha's Spring '21 collection is inspired by styles popularized during the Restoration - the designer was particularly taken by a portrait of Royal mistress Nell Gwyn. This mini dress is cut with a square neckline and puffed lantern sleeves, and paneled to mimic corsets from that time. The spongy navy cloqué is detailed with sprigs of flowers.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip with oversized sleeves
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Navy and blue cloqué
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 71% polyester, 29% polyamide; lining: 100% acetate
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.