Set of four sterling silver, 18-karat gold and diamond rings
- 5 1/2
Spinelli Kilcollin's set of rings is connected by small circular links that allow you to wear it two different ways - across four fingers or stacked upon one. Three of the bands are made from sterling silver, while another is encrusted with 0.12-carats of shimmering diamonds on an 18-karat gold setting. The mixed metals mean you can style it with any other jewelry.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.12-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.