Maskne Protection Bio Cellulose Mask x 5
111SKIN's 'Protection Bio Cellulose Mask' is formulated to prevent breakouts and soothe irritation caused by PPE - you can even apply it directly underneath, since it's shaped to cover only the lower portion of the face and adheres like a second skin. Botanical extracts reduce inflammation, antioxidant phytochemicals with antimicrobial properties combat bacteria, and Aloe Vera cools and helps prevent redness.
- Lactic Acid - a gentle AHA - dissolves the cells bonding dead skin together to reduce the appearance of blemishes and post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Vitamin E helps strengthen and support skin's natural barrier
- Vitamin C enhances radiance
- Paraben and sulphate free
Instructions for use:
- After cleansing, remove protective film and apply to the lower half of the face
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Remove and gently pat skin to finish
- 5 x 10ml/ 0.34fl.oz.
Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Trehalose, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Levulinate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Sodium Anisate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary / Romarin) Flower / Leaf / Stem Water, Mannitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree / Arbre À Thé) Leaf Oil, Plankton Extract, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Rutin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Fragrance / Parfum.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.