18-karat gold, tanzanite and kyanite earrings
Pippa Small's earrings are adorned with tanzanite and kyanite stones that have been hand-cut to preserve their natural beauty - the icy-blue hues call to mind the work of artist James Turrell, who often draws inspiration from the sky. They're held by 18-karat gold settings, sourced in partnership with goldsmiths that harness the knowledge of their local environments. Sweep your hair back to reveal the delicate drops.
This item’s measurements are:
- Width of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Height of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Tanzanites; kyanites
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.