Fringed velour and stretch-knit turtleneck midi dress
- FR34 - One left
- FR36 - Low stock
- FR40 - Sold out
- FR42 - Sold out
Spring '22 marks Pieter Mulier's debut collection as Creative Director at Alaïa - as you might expect, the clothes pay tribute to founder Azzedine's inimitable legacy. Worn on the runway, this midi dress is cut from carefully assembled panels of velour and stretch-knit layered to resemble python scales - notice how they accentuate curves. Long, tactile fringing creates dynamic movement.
Alaïa follows a new size guide. Please refer to size and fit information below.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Intended to sculpt and hold your figure
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric with fringed trim
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black velour, white stretch-knit
- Slips on
- 72% viscose, 15% polyamide, 12% polyester, 1% elastane
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.