Broderie anglaise-trimmed printed silk crepe de chine dress
Alessandra Rich was immediately drawn to the '70s while designing her Fall '21 collection - an era of such creativity and freedom, it makes her feel hopeful for the future. This midi dress is cut from silk crepe de chine patterned with carnations and has an broderie anglaise cotton-blend Puritan collar embellished with a sparkly faux pearl button.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Designed for a slim fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Black and white silk crepe de chine, white broderie anglaise cotton-blend
- Partially concealed button fastenings through front
- 100% silk; trim: 87% cotton, 13% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.