Asymmetric crocheted lace-trimmed linen floral-jacquard dress
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (low stock)
Alexander McQueen's Spring '20 collection is a celebration of local craft and community - Sarah Burton says it's about stripping the clothes back to truly appreciate the level of time and skill that went into them. Cut from swathes of linen floral-jacquard, this dress has a layered handkerchief hem trimmed with pretty crocheted lace. Take your cue from the show and cinch yours with a wide belt.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
- Ivory linen floral-jacquard
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 100% linen
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.