Grain de poudre wool blazer
- IT48 (low stock)
Impeccable tailoring has been a part of Alexander McQueen's DNA ever since Lee showed his very first tuxedo jacket in 1992 - Sarah Burton now interprets the brand's calling card with softer silhouettes, still equally as powerful. This blazer is cut from grain de poudre wool for a slim fit, and has padded shoulders and a nipped-in waist to create an hourglass shape. Wear it with the matching pants, or a T-shirt and jeans for more casual occasions.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Tailored for a slim fit
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Black grain de poudre wool
- Button fastening at front
- 100% wool; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.