Leather and cotton-blend guipure lace gown
"Each look tells its own story. The connection between the clothes is the time it took to make them," says Alexander McQueen's Sarah Burton of her design process this season - the focus was firmly on handcraft traditions and the sense of community that brings. Worn on the Spring '20 runway, this gown is made from supple leather and has a corseted bodice and flowing handkerchief skirt spliced with cotton-blend guipure lace.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Internal bodice for support
- Firm, non-stretchy leather with non-stretchy fabric panels
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
- Bust: 86cm / 33.5in
- Length: 148cm / 57.7in
- Waist: 76cm / 29.6in
- Black leather, white cotton-blend guipure lace
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Fabric1: 100% leather; fabric2: 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.