Memphis Samarkand 14-karat gold and enamel ring
Alice Cicolini's ring is inspired by the work of architect Ettore Sottsass, who founded Italy's 'Memphis' design movement back in the '80s. It's handcrafted from 14-karat gold and enameled with a bold pattern that recalls some of his most famous works. Wear it stacked with slim bands.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.6cm / 2.2in
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in the UK
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.